When it comes to your fitness routine, efficiency is essential.
Wouldn’t you prefer to get your workouts done in a time-efficient manner so you can get on with the rest of your life?
In fact, efficiency is what I espouse to clients in my BodyHack90™ program all the time. It’s why I design workouts for my clients that take less than 2 hours, TOTAL, per week!
But, and here’s the big ‘but’, while saving time is something we all want, we also want to get results. I mean, what good is efficiency without effectiveness?
So, the workouts you do have to meet both of these key criteria:
- Can be done quickly
- Deliver results
Otherwise, we’re either taking too long in the gym or we’re not getting the muscle building and/or fat loss results we’re looking for.
So, it’s great when we find workouts that hit the sweet spot of efficiency and effectiveness. The ab routine I’m about to show you does exactly that, so read on!
STEAL MY THREE-MINUTE AB BLASTING ROUTINE
The routine below blasts all the major abdominal areas – upper abs, lower abs, obliques and intercostals – in just three minutes.
How’s THAT for efficiency and effectiveness?! 😃
Now, I know you want to try it out, so just watch the video above, and follow the steps below for a fast and effective way to chisel that 6-pack.
Deekron’s 3 Minute Ab Blasting Workout:
- Start with lower ab pulses (this looks easy but it’s NOT!). Do 10-20 of them.
- Lie on the mat and get into a crunch position to do rotating crunches. Take turns counting down and alternating directions. Five reps clockwise, four reps counterclockwise, three reps clockwise, and so on.
- Do 25 pulse crunches. I usually hold my breath while doing them, and after each set, I take a split-second break to inhale. Do three sets of 5-10 reps.
- Do 10-15 cross-knee pulsing crunches on each side.
- Do lying scissors, 10 – 15 reps.
- Bring it all together with a grand finale that hits your all your ab groups – bicycle crunches. 🚴🏻
If you have more time, or want more of a challenge, feel free to add more reps/sets for an even greater burn.
Hope you enjoyed this routine, which hacks the time it takes to get a great ab workout.
To ask me any questions about this routine, or to learn more about my BodyHack90 transformation program, which helps you attain your ideal body in 90 days, without spending more than 2 hours per week working out, contact me anytime (my email is below).
Happy six pack hacking!